Yoyo Miyoko is one of my artist nicknames I often use on the internet. I am a painter, illustrator (do you need a fashion illustrator? click HERE to check out my works), hobby jewelry maker and chef full of energy and ideas. My style can be hardly categorized as I always change it depends on my mood, inspiration…mostly I create vibrant, colourful paintings with acrylic and aquarell. Love mixed media and collage, love fashion and portraits, trying new styles and using Photoshop.
I had several exhibitions in Hungary and my artworks were published in Hungarian and foreign magazines and online art blogs, and in July of 2012 I was the Author of the Month at Moleskine.
The Author a month photo book – Moleskine, 2012
2009. Cafe Vian Gozsdu, Budapest
2008. Kulturális Repedések, Összművészeti Találkozás / Piros Úszóház, Szeged
2008. Garabonciás Borozó, Szeged
2009. Fringe művészeti fesztivál, Kecskemét
* Moleskine – Author of the month
* Fusion Of Effects – Featuring my illustrations of Chanel Spring-Summer Haute couture 2015
* Draw A Dot. – Featuring my illustrations of Chanel Spring-Summer Haute couture 2015
* Radio Taiwan International – My artwork has been selected in top 100 paintings
* Open Books – They used one of my paintings as a book cover / Omoruyi Uwuigiaren – Stories from the Heart of Africa
* Sketches & Jottings art blog – My moleskine pictures were featured by a canadan journalist Joan Walters
* Opus One – Opus One is a Brazilian magazine, one of my moleskine pictures was published by Juliana Diniz
” This month a Facebook record was broken for us, with almost 1,000 likes, Éva Szentgyörgyi has become our most liked upload to Facebook.
We are very happy to say thanks to our great fans for helping us reward this great member of our community as our newest Author-A-Month. ” – Moleskine Staff